Before you decide to build a rope park, answer a few questions to make the right choice and avoid problems during further exploitation:
- who and for what will visit your park (tourists, schoolchildren,
family vacation, teambuilding)?
- what age group will be the main one?
- How many tasks will the park be?
- where the park will be located, whether around the tree and whether available
Are they for fixing, will artificial supports be needed?
- what area is available for development?
- in which mode the park will operate (seasonally or during
Answers to these questions will help you better imagine the future park and ask the right questions for us. If you can not give an unambiguous answer or hesitate to contact us and we together know the answer.